Welcome to our website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term Simero or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose location is:
B/H INDIAN OIL PUMP, SURVEY NO. 185P1/P2/P3, 186P1/P2, 187P1/P2,
MORBI HALVAD ROAD, AT. NICHI MANDAL, MORBI, GUJARAT 363642
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
- Simero shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access this website. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website, your use of or reliance on the website or any of the information or materials available on the website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
In the event that a Simero product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Simero reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. Simero reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Simero shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price
Terms for purchase on our website:
- By placing an order with us you are certifying that you are over 18 years old.
- Simerodoes not make any specific guarantees or warranties of any kind for our products and delivery. The delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed time frames.
- By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to all our Terms and Conditions and information on this page.
- Simero is not responsible for purchases that are unable to be processed due to technical difficulties with the website or unavailability of products.
- The content and design of this website and all products are copyright and belong to Simero.
- The “Simero” label has been trademarked.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Simero, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
|Limitation of Liability
Simero shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if simero has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you